Saturday, February 21, 2015

BEST DAY EVER

Hello, crafty friends!  This is the very first weekend I am not running around for a hockey game or tournament.  It actually feels strange to have everyone home! We all did a little bit of cleaning this morning, and then everyone is now enjoying some free time!  My free time was spent creating this:


I used the Best Day Ever SAB stamp set along with the Irresistibly Yours SAB designer series paper and topped it off using the Butterflies Thinlits Dies.  So much fun!  Colors are: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry.   
This was the first time I have stamped with the Irresistibly Yours DSP (I know gasp...what took me so long?), anyways, I kinda got carried away sponging it and then stamping it.  But, hey isn't that what crafting is all about?  Experimenting. I love experimenting and creating with stamps! 
Here's another view:


Hope you enjoy my card! Contact me if you have any questions regarding it.  In the mean time, I hope you get some free time to stamp too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.