Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Tricks-n-Treats...

Here is a picture of a few of the Halloween treat holders I made using the Stampin' UP! Fry Box Bigz Die.  I LOVE this die.  You can get 2 fry boxes out of one sheet of paper. Plus you can stack several sheets of paper before cutting. Very quick and easy to make!  I made Halloween treat holders for my Hostess Club ladies and also for a few people at work. :)
After cutting the fry box out with Basic Black cardstock, I ran them thru the retired Spider Web embossing folder and then added White Craft ink using a sponge.


And I love the Fall Fest stamp set with the matching Fun Fall Framelits Dies.  So quick and easy to make the 3D ghost and pumpkin!   The Merry Everything Bundle is a given because any stamp set with a matching punch is awesome! :)

Fry Box Bigz L Die by Stampin' Up!              Fall Fest Photopolymer Bundle         Merry Everything Clear-mount Bundle
             Fry Box                                                  Fall Fest Bundle                      Merry Everything Bundle

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.