Wednesday, August 14, 2013

PP158: Thinking of You

I made this card for a dear friend of mine who is going through some difficult times right now.  Last week she lost her brother, while she and her family are dealing with her father's terminal cancer. My heart breaks for her and her family. :(
I used the colors from the paper players color challenge #158 which consists of Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe and Pear Pizzazz.

Wish I was in a better mood to post this.  Prayers going out to my friend, Lisa.  May God give her strength during this very difficult time.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I am sure that your thoughtfulness will bring comfort to your friend. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I really love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.