Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Thank you, Thoughtful Branches

Hello, crafty friends! Today's card features the Thoughtful Branches Bundle using the color challenge of green, yellow and aqua for Color Throwdown #405.


For this card, I did a little bit of water coloring with my aqua painter and my ink refills.  I also created a background using the dots image from the Timeless Textures stamp set on the base of my card.

Stamping Supplies:
  • stamps: Thoughtful Branches, Timeless Textures
  • ink: Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Pool Party and Basic Black
  • paper: Pool Party, Whisper White and Gold Foil
  • accessories: water color paper, aqua painter, Gold Metallic Thread, and Everyday Jars Framelits (small gold heart).

Here's the challenge this week at Color ThrowDown:





I hope you like my bright and cheery thank you card!  Thanks for stopping by today!  Join me at my Thoughtful Branches Bundle class!  Details HERE.  




4 comments:

  1. Love your distressing detail...beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love the texture and the details you put into this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the distressing and those polka dots!, sweet card! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! LOVE the tree image, the distressed edges and the layout!! Thanks for playing along with The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.