Hello, crafty friends. Today, I am sharing a Christmas card I made using the Thoughtful Branches stamp set with the new hot trend of copper.
I used Copper Stampin' Emboss powder and the new Copper Foil Sheets which will be available for purchase from the Holiday Catalog starting on September 1, 2016. The snow flakes and the sentiment are from the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set.
I chose to accent the copper with the rich color of Dapper Denim with a splash of Crumb Cake. The Burlap Ribbon from the annual catalog is another fabulous item. Not only is the width perfect, you can easily separate it to make a matching bow as I have done here.
- stamp sets: Thoughtful Branches, Holly Jolly Greetings
- card stock: Crumb Cake and Whisper White
- ink: Dapper Denim, Craft White, Versamark
- accessories: Beautiful Branches Thinlits, Copper Foil Sheets, Dapper Denim DSP, Copper Stampin' Emboss powder, White Stampin' Emboss powder, Stars Confetti Border punch, Burlap Ribbon and sponge dauber.
There is still time to join me IN PERSON or IN THE MAIL for my Thoughtful Branches Bundle Class! Details are HERE.
Paper Pumpkin BOGO is another fabulous deal going on for first time subscribers. New Paper Pumpkin subscribers have until October 10, 2016, to take advantage of this BOGO deal!
- if you sign up by September 10, 2016, you will recieve the September kit for $19.95 and the October kit for FREE!
- if you sign up after September 10th, you will recieve the October kit for $19.95 and the November kit for FREE!
Sign up for My Paper Pumpkin HERE!