I first stamped the flower image in Versamark ink onto Whisper White cardstock and then embossed it with white embossing powder. I also stamped and embossed another leaf section to obtain more foliage. Next came the fun part- water coloring! I used Blushing Bride ink and Sweet Sugarplum ink to paint the rose, and Mint Macaron ink for the leaves.
- Softly Falling Texturized Embossing Folder (139672);
- Thoughtful Banners stamp set and Duet Banner punch Bundle (142330);
- Sweet Sugarplum 3/8" Ruched Ribbon (141428);
- Pop of Pink Designer Washi Tape (141649);
- Mint Macaron washi tape (retired hostess item);
And its party time! Yes, during the month of June, all orders or workshop orders totaling $350 or more are eligible for an additional $35 in FREE MERCHANDISE!