I love this adorable pineapple! It looks fabulous embossed in gold. Again, I used a different image from the Pop of Paradise stamp set and a different piece of washi tape from the Pop of Pink Designer Washi Tape pack. There a cute little hearts on this tape, so I just had to add some pink sequin hearts to match. The base of the card is Kraft cardstock. Again, I wanted to add another layer behind the white panel, but kept it CAS.
And here are the 3 different CAS cards together:
Here are the products I used to create my cards:
- Pop of Paradise (141581)
- Pop of Pink Designer Washi Tape (141649)
- Basic Black ink (140931), Melon Mambo ink (126948), and Versamark ink (102283)
- Kraft cardstock (133674), and Melon Mambo cardstock (115320)
- Lage Polka Dot embossing folder (133739) and Happy Hearts embossing folder (137364)
- Gold embossing powder (109129), Melon Mambo Thick Baker's Twine (141689), Gold Sequin Trim (132983), Brights Sequin Assortment (138389) and Rhinestones (119246).
Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!