Saturday, June 25, 2016

Happy Birthday to my daughter!

Hello!  I have a quick post to share today. It's our daughter's birthday today and I am sharing the card I made for her using the Marquee Messages stamp set.  When she was little, her favorite color was green, but now its blue.  So, had to use the new In Color: Dapper Denim and its complimentary color: Soft Sky.

As you can see, I am having fun with the Marquee Messages stamp set! And of course I had to use other new fun stuff on her card- namely the Festive embossing folder (141471), and the Fiesta Time Framelits (141475) which are the cool banner streams and flags at the top of the card.

The number "19" is from the Little Numbers Framelits set which is now retired.  The Marquee Messages stamp set was embossed in Silver embossing powder, and pieced together.  I used  Dimensionals under the fun arrow.


Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Annette this is fabulous. I hadn't really thought much of this set until l saw this....it's now ordered..:0) You've given me so much inspiration, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you combined the Birthday Fiesta streamers and embossing folder with this! The gold emboss really makes it pop!

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.