Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Wreath

Hello.  Today I am sharing the wreath I made from the April 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit.  I used all of the material provided in the kit, but added 2 butterflies and changed the flowers a bit.

I purchased the Cherry on Top Cotton Paper Assortment from the clearance rack with my retiring product order recently and thought this paper would work great for flowers on this wreath.

I punched out three 1 1/4" scallop circles using the Watermelon Wonder color paper, and the three 7/8" scallop circles in the Crushed Curry color paper.  I added a brad to the center of each and then crunched them up a bit before adding them to the wreath with a glue dot provided in the kit.  

The butterflies were stamped on Bermuda Bay cardstock in Versamark and embossed in Vanilla embossing powder.  The sentiment from the kit was stamped in the Very Vanilla pad provided in the kit, but decided to emboss it in Vanilla embossing powder as well.

This is hanging in the entry way of our home. :)

I have also been creating with the EXTRA/BONUS stamp set in the April kit.  I will share in the near future. Till then, happy stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.