Saturday, May 7, 2016

Hip Hip Hooray!

Hello, and happy Saturday!  Today, I am sharing a card I made with the Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies. I absolutely LOVE these dies!  It was one of the first items I purchased when the Occasions catalog was released.  It is very versatile and unique.  It was intended to be used on the inside of a card, but as you can see it can easily be used on the outside as well.

The matching stamp set called "Party with Cake" is awesome too.  It has some fun sayings and can be used for anyone at any age.  This card is a case from Pinterest. I went back and found the creator and you can see her inspirational card  HERE .  Remember, its okay to CASE someone!  And, as I recently told my customers - if we make 5 cards with our new stamp set, it will pay for itself! Doesn't that make you feel better? Ahhhh! So go make 5 cards today!

Party with Cake Clear-Mount Bundle by Stampin' Up!
(140814)
It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack by Stampin' Up!
(140552)
It's My Party Enamel Dots by Stampin' Up!
(140554)
Crushed Curry Baker's Twine by Stampin' Up!
(134586)


Well, I hope you enjoyed my card share for today!  Stop by again tomorrow for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps! and FREE Blog Candy! Yippee!!  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.