Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Botanical Blooms Happy Birthday!

I have a card to share with you today showcasing two awesome items that are on sale this week. Weekly Deal items used: White Perfect Accents (138416) and the Curvy Corner Trio punch (139683).  Here's my card:

And did you notice the Sale-a-bration item? I used the beautiful Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack (141019).  Check out the Weekly  Deals HERE .
Supplies:
  • Stamps: Botanical Blooms (140757) and Rose Wonder (140697)
  • Paper: Crushed Curry, Watermelon Wonder, Watermelon Wonder DSP Stack (138432), and Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack (141019).
  • Ink: Watermelon Wonder and Archival Basic Black
  • Accessories: Botanical Builder Framelits (140625), Curvy Corner Trio punch (139683), White Perfect Accents (138416), and White Baker's Twine (124262)

Sale-a-bration ends March 31, 2016! So many fun items to get before they are gone! 
  • And don't forget about the special Stampin' UP! has for subscribers to My Paper Pumpkin! 
  •  If you haven't tried this amazing kit yet, today is the day! Sign up by April 10, 2016, and Stampin' UP! will send you a FREE stamp set called "All About Everything" in the April 2016 paper pumpkin kit! 
  •  Plus, I will also send you a gift as a "thank you" from me for placing an online order of $50 with me.  See my Online Rewards page HERE for more details! 






1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the vellum background and those layered flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.