Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Witches' Night Treat Box

Here's another treat box I made for Halloween using the Square Pillow Box Die set with the Witches' Night stamp set.  Super quick and easy to put together!  We don't get a lot of trick or treaters out where I live, but I will make a few these to add to my collection to hand out to special people.  See my previous post HERE using the other fun image in this set.

After die cutting the image using the Lots of Labels Framelits Die set, I sponged in Crushed Curry ink followed by Pumpkin Pie ink and then by Basic Black ink.  To make it pop a little more, I added some black rhinestones to the image itself.  

And did you notice that I used the Softly Falling textured embossing folder on the box?   I think it makes it look creepy...maybe like warts?! Ha! Or should I say Hee-hee-he!


Who wouldn't want to receive one of these?  So fun and easy!  Here's the supplies I used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Don't forget about Stampin' UP!'s stamp sale for this week only! Save 15% off your stamp set purchase! Contact me today to place your order!

Have a great day, and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.