Friday, September 11, 2015

Thankful Forest Friends

Hello, crafty friends. I am excited to share a project I made using the Thankful Forest Friends stamp set and matching DSP called Into the Woods. I love the bright and cheerful colors in this paper- they are perfect for fall creations.  Here's my thankful for you card creation:



After I finished the card, I decided that a matching treat box was in order so I got out the NEW Square Pillow Box Thinlits Die and created this:



I used the Brick Wall embossing folder on a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock for the side piece on the front of the card, and also on the Early Espresso box itself.  Both were first inked up in their matching ink color (Crushed Curry and Early Espresso) before running it through the Big Shot.

The sentiments were stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink and colored using retired Blendabilites and Copic markers.  The cute bear was stamped in Soft Suede and the little fox was stamped in Tangerine Tango. 

To finish off the card and box,  I added some Gold Cording and gold sequins and a few leaves that were die cute from the Square Pillow Box Thinlits Die set.  Such a fun die set!  How fun will it be to give a card and matching treat box?! 

Here they are together:



And here are the supplies I used.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



I hope you have enjoyed my projects for today! Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.