Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Brewing Up Something Sweet for the Holiday Catalog!

Hello!  The Holiday Catalog is live today! Yippee!!  I love soooo many things inside of this catalog, and can't wait to share my creations with you!  (Click the image below to to see ALL the new goodies inside!)  Need a catalog? Let me know, and I will get one off to you!

 

So to get this party started, I am sharing one of my top favorite Halloween creations I have made using the Sweet Haunting stamp set (page47), the Witches Night stamp set (the cob webs) (page 7) and the Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies set (page 11).  Here it is:


I first stamped the bottles of potion using the NEW Archival Basic Black pad (page 19) and colored them using my retired Blendabilites.  I then masked the middle "poison" bottle and sponged in Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango ink. Lastly, I sponged Smoky Slate ink into the cob webs.  The "deadly" potion laying on its side was hand cut and added to the front using Dimensionals.
Here are 2 more views.  The window and the "sign" are also adhered with Dimensionals.  I think the sponging I did to the sign makes it look real.  What do you think?  :)


Please let me know if you need a Holiday catalog, and I will send one out to you!  And don't forget to check out the new Weekly Deals for this week.  Bright Candy Dots and Rhinestones Jewels are on sale! Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!






No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.