Monday, June 29, 2015

Just Add Ink #268: The Best...

You're the Best, really!  I have been playing with the Friendly Wishes stamp set with the very fun EveryDay Chic DSP.  After I made a few cards on my own, I decided to find a sketch challenge to follow.  I found this great sketch challenge at Just Add Ink.  Here's their challenge:
 
This sketch has so many possiblilities. The design team has made some fabulous creations.  Be sure to check them out.

But before you head over there, here's what I made:

The Everyday Chic DSP is so much fun because you can color the paper any color or way YOU want to! I chose to color randomly using my retired Daffodil and Bermuda Bay Blendabilities.  You could also use markers, sponge daubers, a brayer, or Copics.  The paper is dark on one side, and light on the other so the possiblities are endless.  I really like this paper.

Here's the supplies I used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Thanks for stopping by! Happy stamping!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, Annette. I love your use of designer paper and your choice of colours. This is such a fun card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Just Add Ink. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE how you've coloured that paper, Annette; your chosen colours are gorgeous. Beautiful card, as always! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!....The colours and dsp are just gorgeous Annette, fabulous job, l think l need that dsp now..:0) Great use of the Just Add Ink sketch, thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.