Thursday, June 4, 2015

June and July Paper Pumpkin card kit special!

Hello, crafty friends! Today I am sharing a video I made.  It's my very first one...so don't laugh too hard.  It would have taken FOREVER to upload it in HD quality, so I chose the "standard" quality upload so that I could actually get up and on my blog.  So, don't worry, your eye sight is just fine.

I made this for my non-stamping friends so that they can see how awesome the special is for new subscribers of the Paper Pumpkin monthly card kit.  Stampin' UP!'s monthly card kit cost only $19.95 a month, but for this special, you can try it out at 50% off for 2 months!


So if you would like to try it out, click HERE  and enter "SAVE50" for the promotion code. Please pick me as your demonstrator. You have until June 10, 2015, to give it a try.

Thanks, and happy stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.