Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Happy Anniversary!

Hello!   I hope you are enjoying the summer! I have to admit, that I am already getting tired of cutting the grass every 3 to 4 days due to all the rain we keep getting! I have been super busy, and I haven't had much time to stamp.  And I will admit, I am dying! Stamping is my therapy but graduation party duties have taken over my life right now.

Today's card is the anniversary card  I made for my husband.  It's our 25th Anniversary- but with so much going on right now, we will be celebrating it on a later date. Any hoot, here's the card I made for our anniversary.

I pulled out lots of retired goodies to make this.  Don't forget that today is the last day to sign up for 50% off the June and July Paper Pumpkin kit!  If you have never tried it before, this is a great opportunity to try it out!   Check it out HERE. Happy Stamping everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love your anniversary card. The shades of blue and the kraft color scheme is awesome. And the touches of gold make this extra special!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.