Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Stamps! Challenge 101

Hello, and Happy Mother's Day! It's time for another challenge at Sunday Stamps!. This week we are playing with color.  Here's the challenge:


An awesome color combination if you ask me.   I chose the following Stampin' UP! ink colors: Pool Party, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay and Basic Black.  Here's what I created using a retiring AWESOME stamp set called Stippled Blossom:




Lately, I have seen TONS of creations from fellow crafty creators using this retiring stamp set because it really, really is a great set.  A must have if you don't already own it.  All of the flower images are so pretty.  And with this weeks beautiful challenge colors....just an eye catching color combination!  The other design team members have some knock out samples for you to see as well.  So head on over to Sunday Stamps! and check them out!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Have a great Mother's Day, my fellow crafty creators! Enjoy your peeps and happy stamping!

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Annette! I love your layout. The flowers are just beautiful too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Annette I love the flower on your card and love the Heart embossing paper look so crisp with your design
    lovely bow and that cutting paper is adorable add too
    Great DT Card Annette
    I am visiting all the DT card today
    hope you like to visiting my Debut DT Card at SS
    Hugs from Germany
    Monika new DT at SS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Gorgeous card and I love all the texture! Your fringed edges are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely use of the stamp set, Annette! You have lots of beautiful layers going on, adds so much dimension! And I love that DSP you have peeking out of the background! Lovely take on the color combination!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.