Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Another Hooray Its Your Day!

Here is another birthday gift/money card I made using the same set and pretty much the same layout. This one is slightly smaller than an A2 card, so that the flagged piece could hang over...which I found I liked. : )  I did add a new element from the upcoming 2015-2016 catalog: the Boho Chic embossing folder!

And this time I did take a picture of the inside.  I made a gift/money card pocket the same size as the inside card base and used my Oval punch to punch a little piece out for a pretty effect.  And the arrow is pointing to the gift. :)  


Then I made a few more of these.  The pretty striped paper is from the Birthday Bash Specialty collection from the Occasions catalog.




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



There's nothing better than a handmade card filled with a little goody in it, don't you think? :)
Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.