Sunday, April 12, 2015

SSC#99: So Thankful For You

Good morning, crafty friends! It's time for another challenge over at Sunday Stamps!  This week we have a fun color challenge with some great spring colors!  Here's the challenge:

Isn't this an awesome color/photo challenge?  Believe me, here in Minnesota, we would LOVE to see a scene like this.  It's still very brown around here.  I guess stamping a pretty scene is the next best thing, right?  
For this challenge,  I chose Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder and Pear Pizzazz as my color pallet. Here's my card:



I used the Sheltering Tree stamp set and the sentiment is from the I Like You Hostess stamp set.  I used some retired Wisteria Wonder DSP, and the flowers are from the retired Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack.  Tree and words were stamped in Early Espresso ink. 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




So now that you have seen my creation, why don't you head on over to Sunday Stamps! and check out the other design team samples and then play along!  We would love to see what you create!  Thanks for stopping by!  Paper Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.