Sunday, March 29, 2015

One Layer Please

Hello, and happy  Sunday to you! Today starts another challenge at Sunday Stamps!  This week we are playing with a one layer sketch.  Here's challenge #98:


And here's what I made:




I started with a white piece of cardstock in which I stamped all the images in Versamark ink and embossed with White embossing powder.  I then sponged Bermuda Bay ink onto the cardstock starting at the bottom. When I was finished sponging the panel, I colored the flowers using my discontinued Blendabilities.  To finish it off, I added rhinestones and ribbon.


Supplies:





So now you have seen my one layer card.  Lets see what you create.  Head on over to Sunday Stamps! and join in the fun!  :)   Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the colors you chose, also. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely. Thank you for the kind comment. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment with me! Happy stamping!