Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Be Mine Valentine

Okay, I realize you might be getting a tiny bit sick of just seeing Valentine cards on my blog this week, but I don't have any family here in Minnesota, so I do send out a lot cards. An expected tradition. :) Here's another one I am sending out:
Card supplies for this are all current.  I used Crisp Cantaloup, Calypso Coral and Real Red card stock with the Stacked with Love DSP. 
Product Links:
Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack  by Stampin' Up!  You Plus Me Wood Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!  Confetti Hearts Border Punch   by Stampin' Up!   Borderettes Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!   Deco Labels Framelits Die  Ovals Collection Framelits Die 

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.