Sunday, January 18, 2015

You + Me....Sunday Stamps!

It's time for another challenge at Sunday Stamps!  This week we are playing with color.  Here's the challenge:


And here's what I decided to create using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits from the 2015 Occasions catalog.
I cut out two "front" pieces of the thinlits set to create a bag.  You can cut the sides down or leave them as is to create different sized bags.  I chose to make this about a 5/8" wide.  Below is a picture showing you a side view of the bag.   

Next, I die cut a circle in the center of one of the bag pieces and then ran both Kraft Cardstock pieces thru my Big Shot using the Happy Hearts embossing folder.  I then attached a piece of acetate to the inside of the bag and assembled it.  I used the You Plus Me stamp set and and some Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper for the hearts and Starburst Framelit.  I also cut a piece of 1 1/4" Burlap ribbon with a retired Bigz Die and attached it at the top of the bag using a piece of sticky strip. After filling the Valentine treat bag with some chocolate, I tied it closed using Silver Baker's Twine.

Product Links:
Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies by Stampin' Up! Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder by Stampin' Up! You Plus Me Clear Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! Kraft 12 X 12 Card Stock by Stampin' Up! Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper by Stampin' Up! Starburst Framelits Die 1-1/4 Burlap Ribbon Silver Baker's Twine Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack by Stampin' Up! Confetti Hearts Border Punch   by Stampin' Up!

A fun treat bag to make! We are making one similar to this at my Be Mine Valentine class.  Click HERE to check out the details!  And head on over to Sunday Stamps! and join the fun color challenge! 

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.