Monday, January 26, 2015

Be Mine Valentine Class projects

This is the treat bag stampers made at my Make and Take on Saturday morning.  It is basically the same as the one I made for the challenge colors over at Sunday Stamps! because I loved it so much!  Notice how nicely the scattered little red hearts fit perfectly into the embossed hearts of the bag?!  Do you know where the little red hearts came from??  It's one of the dies in the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits set!  I love, love this die set and the Happy Hearts Embossing folder.  They work great together.
Here's the second project ladies made.  It is a gift card/money holder Valentine.  It flips up, and we made a pocket at the bottom.  Everyone's gift card holder was slightly different because I used different patterns from the Stacked with Love DSP.  

And the third project is basically like my previous post using the Sheltering Tree stamp set.  I decided there was too much red, black and white going on for my class (although I had planned it that way), so I changed the card base to Smokey Slate, and stamped onto scratch paper first before adding the red leaves to give the card an overall softer look. 

And here they are all together. :)  
Product Links:

Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies by Stampin' Up! Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder by Stampin' Up! You Plus Me Clear Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack  by Stampin' Up! Sheltering Tree Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Real Red 1/4 Cotton Ribbon by Stampin' Up! Confetti Hearts Border Punch   by Stampin' Up!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.