Sunday, September 14, 2014

Warments Wishes

Hello, stamping friends!  It's been ages since I have had time to share anything on my blog! Today, however, I a had a few spare minutes and needed/wanted to stamp. AHHHH, I feel much better! I played with two challenges today. A sketch challenge from Viva La Verve and a color challenge from Colour Me.  Here are the challenges:

                                                               

And here's what I made using the colors Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey and White.


I kept my card creation pretty simple without tons of layering.  I colored the flower in a "sketchy" manner using the darkest Daffodil Delight Blendability along with Coastal Cabana Blendabilities.  
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!   Annette
                                                   

6 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous beautiful mix of colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is just GORGEOUS! LOVE the look of that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I LOVE layers! Absolutely gorgeous, Annette! I love that big, bold beautiful flower, too! Thank you for joining us at Colour Me...! this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super nice card, Annette! I especially love the fringy gold trim underneath the sentiment!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Colour Me…! this week!

    Julia
    CMCC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you coloured your flower - very clever. It really pops against the stamped background banner. Lovely addition of the fringe too. Great use of this week's colours - thanks for joining us over at Colour Me...! this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation, Annette! I love the fringed piece underneath the sentiment. I've never thought to do that, and it adds such a fun detail to the card. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week :)

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.