Monday, July 14, 2014

Hostess Set: Birthday tree

Hello! Today I would like to share another birthday card I made using Stampin' UP!'s Designer Series Paper special of Buy 3, Get 1 FREE using Confetti Celebration.  This paper is very hip and trendy.  For this card, I used Strawberry Slush and Bermuda Bay as my theme colors.  Here it is:
 As you may recall, I cut apart the leaves from the tree so that it would be more versatile for me.  This is a hostess set called Nuts About You, and I know that I will be making different themed cards with this set as the year goes by.  But for right now, flowers in the tree look darn cute, don't they?
I colored Basic Rhinestones with my Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities.  The grass was stamped with Pistachio Pudding classic ink. The "happy birthday" is from the Something to Say stamp set stamped in Versamark and embossed with White embossing powder.  Of course, Bermuda Bay Bakers Twine looks yummy on it!

Here are a list of the products I used to make this card:


Table by StampinBuddy. Try it FREE.


Stay tuned for another card creation using the Flowerpot DSP.  Till then,  happy Monday, and happy stamping!   Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.