Wednesday, June 18, 2014

For the Newlyweds

Hello! Summer is in full swing at our home and I am stopping by to show you a card I made last summer (ha!) before I get it in the mail today. This card uses Easter Elegance DSP which is now retired.  If you still have this pack of paper, and are looking for a good use for it....try wedding and/or anniversary cards. : )
Here's my wedding card:
 I stamped the flower image from the Regarding Dahlias stamp set in Crushed Curry and then used a sponge dauber to sponge color on it. After assembly of my card, I added some Dazzling Details to give it and the butterflies some sparkle.
Here is a picture of the inside of the card. I had already added a note and signature before I decided to take a picture of it, so I did not photograph it completely, but you can see part of it on the right side as well as the cute money holder I made using the Scalloped Envelope Bigz Die that is also retired.  See, this paper rocks for wedding and /or anniversary cards!

Well, thats it for now!  Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Annette, I love your work. This beautiful card really caught my eye. The way you used the dahlia with the Apothecary accents label is genius!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment with me! Happy stamping!