JoAnn (aka: Crafty Nana) is a passionate stamper, who creates beautiful projects all most daily! Check out her blog: " Crafty Nana's Blog" to see all her creations!
There are "rules" to follow for this nomination, and here they are:
1. Be sure to thank the blog that nominated you and be sure to link back to their blog;
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you;
3. Nominate 11 of your favorite blogs with under 500 followers and ask your 11 questions;
4. Make sure to let each blogger know about your Liebster Award nomination on their blog (leave a comment and link back to your Liebster Blog post).
Here are the questions from JoAnn:
1. Why did I start my blog?
To share my creations with other crafty people besides my husband, children and dog. :)
2. How long have you been blogging?
Since September 2007.
3. How long have you been doing crafts?
I started stamping in 1997. I joined Stampin' UP! in 2000.
4. What kind of crafts do you like to do?
Currently, only stamping. Past crafts: cross stitch and painting.
5. Do you scrapbook or make cards or both?
I mostly make cards, however, I do scrapbook my children's sporting and school events.
6. Do you participate in challenges?
I did some challenges here and there over the years, but really started really playing with challenges about a year ago. Currently, I am a designer for the "Dynamic Duos" challenge blog. So much fun!
7. What is your favorite kind of card to make?
Too difficult to narrow one kind down. I love to make "special- one of a kind" cards for specific people in my life.
8. Where do you get your inspiration from?
Blogland, Pinterest and old magazines (can you say hoarder?)
9. Have any of your projects been published in a magazine?
Two of my cards were published in the Stampin' UP! business magazine called "Stampin' Success".One was for a contest win, the other just for showing a new technique.
10. What do you do with the cards you make?
Some I hoard for future inspiration to reproduce, some creations become "make and takes" for my club ladies, some become gift sets, and the rest are sent in the mail to the special people in my life.
11. What is your favorite tool to use when crafting?
Punches. I love Stampin' UP!'s stamp sets with matching punches.
I have many, many blogs that I love to visit, here are eleven I have marked into my "favorites" for you to check out:
Cynthia Troy: Ink-A-Doodle Creations
Denise Sullivan: Go Stamp It!
Rosemary: Hey There...Rosigrl!
Christine Blain: Happy Heart Cards
Sandy Dixon: Stampin Sanity
Marybeth: Marybeth's Time For Paper
Bonnie: Stamping with Klass
Melody Rupple: A Paper Melody
Jen Brum: Ladybug Designs
Elizabeth Price: Seeing Ink Spots
Amy White: Whitehouse Stamping
These ladies are very talented, and I know you will enjoy their creations! :)
Here are my 11 questions for these crafting ladies to answer:
1. Do you work for a craft company, or is crafting a hobby?
2. How often do you get to craft?
3. What is the coolest tool you like to use right now?
4. Are you a midnight stamper or an early bird stamper?
5. Do you sell your retired stamps or hang/hoard onto them like me?
6. What can you never have enough of...DSP? Ribbon? Baker's Twine? Buttons, etc...7. Where do you craft?
8. How do you organize your stamps?
9 What organizational tool do you have that you would recommend?
10. Which Season is your favorite to make cards for?
11. What is your favorite technique to create with?
Okay, I think that should do it! Thanks to JoAnn and to everyone for taking the time to accept the honorary Liebster award! Here is the link for further info regarding the Liebster Award.
Happy Stamping! Annette