Saturday, March 29, 2014

Dynamic Duos #96: Your Choice!

Good morning! Happy Saturday!  This week at Dynamic Duos, you get to choose the color of your choice  to pair with Gumball Green!  Here's the challenge:
And here's my card creation. I chose to use Island Indigo with Gumball Green.
A simple card, I know, I know.
But hey, I think it looks darn good with it's simple presentation. The flowers are so vibrant that you really don't need to add too much. It makes a statement all by itself.  In case you didn't know, I'm a sucker for flowers...all of them.  I have way too many stamp sets that have flowers, but gosh darn, this set is so so pretty. Don't you think so??? Have I mentioned how much I LUV (as Tenia Nelson would say) that water mark image?! It's absolutely my most favorite "stamp image" in the new catalog.
And look how cool the Scallop embossing folder looks with it.  LUV it!

I stamped two sets of flowers and aqua painted them with my reinkers after stamping the water mark randomly over them.  I did add some Crushed Curry to the center of the flowers as well.  And see those white dots?  That was made supper easily using the White Chalk Marker. Another yummy accessory to add to your stamp/craft collection. :)
RECIPE:
STAMPS: Happy Watercolor
INK: Basic Black, Island Indigo, Garden Green, Smokey Slate and Crushed Curry
PAPER: Island Indigo, Garden Green and Whisper White
ACCESSORIES: Aqua painter, Scallops embossing folder, White Chalk Marker, retired Island Indigo ribbon and dimensionals.
Happy Watercolor
Happy Watercolor #133191
Scallops Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Scallops folder  #132971
White Stampin Chalk Marker
White Chalk Marker #132133


So now you've seen my creation using Gumball Green and Island Indigo. Let's see what color you choose to use. So head on over to Dynamic Duos and play along! :)


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great stamping day!


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful floral card, Annette. I will have to try using that lovely color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeousness, Annette. Love the watercoloring on flowers- you should share over at the Friday Mashup this week as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the watercolor flowers and the embossing - perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.