Thursday, January 2, 2014

CAS: Cool Thank you

Here is a thank you card I made this morning.  I don't need to explain much about it except that I used the new Cool Kid stamp set that will be available from the Stampin' UP! Occasions mini catalog starting tomorrow!  A very fun, quick and cute thank you card I made for a customer. :)

 
 
RECIPE:
STAMPS: Cool Kid (133125) and Lots of Thanks (129690)
INK: Island Indigo and Strawberry Slush
PAPER: Quatrefancy DSP Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and  Whisper White
ACCESSORIES:  Strawberry Slush 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim, 1 3/4" circle punch, Circle Framelits, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, and a retired SU heart punch.

Thanks for stopping by!  If you would like to receive an Occasions mini catalog, please email me to request one.  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.