Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wicked Wednesday: Trick or Treat!

I had so much fun making this card and matching envelope using the AWESOME Envelope Liners Framelits DiesI really wanted my tags on the side of the cards to hang over so I made the card only 3 1/4" wide (1/2" shorter on each side).  Now it will fit perfectly into the cool envelope with the tags unharmed. :)
 I love, love this card!  So easy to make, thanks to Stampin' UP! goodies like the Tags 4 You stamp set and matching Label Bracket punch.
Isn't this just fun??
RECIPE:
STAMPS: Tags 4 You and Wicked Cool (retired)
INK: Black Stazon
PAPER: Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray and Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: Witches Brew DSP, Label Bracket punch, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits, Envelope Liners Framelits, 1 3/4" circle punch and Rhinestones.
 
Hope you like it as much as I do!  Wait until you see the creation I made for next week!  Happy, wicked Wednesday!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dps and the colors are wonderful! Great Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.