Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thankful for You

Here's another card I made using the awesome Wonderfall stamp set and matching Autumn Accents Bigz Die.
 I ran the piece of Sweater Weather DSP that is the color Tangerine Tango through my Big Shot using the Stripes Embossing Folder and then sanded it down with my sanding block.  It really gives it a warm, fuzzy feeling. : ) Of course I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to give the leaves added dimension.  Can't live (or stamp) without the stamp set!
RECIPE:
STAMPS:Wonderfall (#128097) Gorgeous Grunge (#130517) and Banner Greetings (#129714)
INK: Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand and Tangerine Tango
PAPER: Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla
ACCESSORIES: Sweater Weather DSP, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon, Stripes Embossing Folder, Sanding block, Linen Thread and Chocolate Chip Brads. 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Happy stamping!

1 comment:

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.