Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Chalk Board Technique: Wicked Wednesday

Can you believe that Halloween is only 8 days away!?! Wow, does time fly by!!!  Here's one of my top favs (do I say that a lot?) for Halloween cards I made for this year using the Chalk Board technique.  I really like it and hope you do too.
 I sponged all the paper pieces (except for the black card stock) with Basic Black ink using a sponge dauber.  I added speckles and dots using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set (love it!) onto a piece of Crumb Cake card stock and distressed it with my finger nail.  I did the same to the next two layers.
 I wrapped Linen Thread around the card 2 times and tied a knot.  Lastly, I added 2 Pumpkin Pie Candy Dots to even out the placement of the DSP flags.

RECIPE:
STAMPS: Halloween Bash and Gorgeous Grunge
INK: Basic Black and Versa Mark
PAPER:  Basic Black and Crumb Cake
ACCESSORIES: Witches Brew DSP, White embossing powder, sponge daubers, Linen Thread and Pumpkin Pie Candy Dots.
Happy Wicked Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.