Friday, October 25, 2013

Beware....

Hello, and happy Friday! : )
Today was the first day this week that I was able to stamp.  I worked quit a bit this week, and was so eager to meet up with my stamps this morning.  I decided to play along with the dynamic duos challenge #75, and about half way thru its creation, I noticed that the challenge closed yesterday. .opps! Bummer for me.  But, it was fun to create nonetheless, and I am excited to share it with you. : )
Here's the challenge:
And here's the card I made:
I decided to make a file folder card using my beloved Envelope Punch board.  And as you can see, I used my Gorgeous Grunge stamp set yet again!!!
 Here's a better picture with the card in a stand so that you can see the sides of the file card.  Very fun and very easy to make!
Notice the black card stock layering around the punched out image?  To create it, I used the Decorative Label punch for the top and bottom, but for the sides I punched out a 1" circle and cut it in half. : )

RECIPE:
STAMPS: Halloween Bash, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Gorgeous Grunge and Off the Grid
INK: Black Stazon and Tangerine Tango ink
PAPER:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Gray and Tangerine Tango card stock
ACCESSORIES:  Quatrefancy Specialty DSP, Envelope Punch Board, Scallop Trim Boarder punch, Decorative Label punch, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, 1" circle punch, Chevron Embossing Folder, Tangerine Tango Candy Dots, Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Paper piercing tool and mat.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.