Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Admit One...At Own Risk!

It's Wednesday! And that means its time to share another Halloween creation!  So without further delay...here's my share:
 Do you notice anything strange or different about the Spider Web embossing folder?  Well, I embossed it on one side and then flipped it over and embossed it on the other side. When I rubbed my White craft pad over the embossed card stock, it made this cool effect.  Kinda like there are many webs that are in 3D.  Pretty cool...huh?. : )
Again, I used the Halloween Bash stamp set along withe the That's the Ticket stamp set.  I just love the "Happy Halloween" ticket image!  Especially since it has a matching punch! : )

RECIPE:
STAMPS: Halloween Bash and That's the Ticket
INK: White Craft pad and Stazon Black ink
PAPER: Basic Gray and Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: Witches Brew DSP, Spider Web embossing folder, Ticket Duo Builder punch, Decorative Label punch and Basic Pearls. 
Happy, Wicked Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.