Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Get Well, Shelli

I'm sure you have heard by now that Shelli Gardner, the CEO of Stampin' UP! was injured while horseback riding.  It sounded like a very painful experience. You can visit her blog HERE to hear the story and see her progress. Thank goodness Shelli is a very positive person, who has lots of family and friends to help her out.  Stampin' UP! employees asked us to send her a hand made get well card. Here's the card I made for her:
 Does it look familiar?  Well it should.  It's a case of the second card in THIS  post from my earlier creations in SAB 2013.  If you would like to send her a hand made card, here's the address:
Stampin' UP!
attn: get well Shelli
12907 South 3600 West
Riverton, UT 84065

There are so many sad things going on all around us each and every day. I give thanks for the many blessings I have each morning I wake up to a "normal" day.  Sending healing prayers to Shelli, the flood victims, the Washington Navy Yard victims.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.