Saturday, September 7, 2013

FM126, Washi Tape 3 x 3 cards

Boy is it HOT out here in Minnesota!  My daughter had a soccer game today at noon and I thought I was going to melt away. UG!  They won 3-1, so at least she can be happy about that.  After we got home and cooled off, I headed down to my stamping room. Today, I decided to play along with the Friday Mashup Challenge 126 which is to create a set of 3 x 3 cards using Washi Tape.

Here's what I made:



RECIPE:
STAMPS:That's the Ticket, Halloween Bash and Gorgeous Grunge
INK: Stazon Black and Pumpkin Pie
PAPER: Basic Black, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla
ACCESSORIES: Ticket Builder punch, Witches Brew Washi Tape, 1/8" taffeta Ribbon in Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie.
Very easy and fun to make! Hope you are staying cool!  Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun collage of washi and splatter! I love it... it gives the notecards just the right spooky feel. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Halloween 3x3 cards!! The mix of stamps and tape is perfect!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    My BFF lives near Crookston MN and has been whining to me about the heat they have been getting! I hope it cools down for you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous set of cards! I just love how you have used the Washi Tape! You've totally rocked this challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.