Friday, September 20, 2013

Birthday Gift Set

This morning I made a gift set for someone...can't say who it is in case they look at my blog this weekend. : ) This person LOVES dogs.  So, I borrowed a retired SU stamp set from a friend and pulled out retired paper and got to work.  Here's what I made:
 I used my aqua painter and reinkers to paint the cute dog. Painting was fun since I haven't done it in a while. 
 I made 3 in blue and 3 in pink. : )  All colors are retired except for the base color: Baked Brown Sugar.
 I left the inside blank so that she could use it for just about any occasion.
 Here they are together.  I even stamped and painted the envelopes. : )
And here they are ready to be delivered.   So much fun!  Hope she likes them!
Who remembers Mauve Mist and Blue Bayou??
 Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wondering if you could tell me what the name of this set is, in spite of it being retired.

    Thanks - I love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stamp set is called: Yappy Day! :)

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.