Friday, August 2, 2013

Wheely Sweet

Okay, I'm not sure this is a card worthy share, but I kinda like it. I'm not impressed with my clouds...but I'll just have to practice some more! I had thought about making this card while I was driving around running errands yesterday, and I think I dreamed about it too.  Here's what  I was thinking about:
The picture is not the best due to lack of sun today. To make the clouds, I used 3 different sizes of circle punches to punch on the Pool Party piece of card stock. I then embossed a piece of Very  Vanilla  card stock with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder to stick behind it.  The grass and main colors used to create this card are from the Birthday Basics DSP.
 I sponged White craft and Pool Party inks randomly and lightly onto the Pool Party piece of card stock to give the sky some depth.  I also paper pierced two holes next to the bicycle seat and threaded a piece of Island Indigo Bakers Twine through it to make the "wheel sweet" banner blowing in the wind. : )
For the inside of the card, I used the Decorative Label punched shaped greeting which matches the "Wheely Sweet" saying perfectly. 
Cycle Celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.