Monday, August 19, 2013

Tickets to a Happy Birthday: New Thinlits!

Hello, stamping friends!
I received my Circle Thinlits in Saturday's mail....and just had to try it out right away!  I started the card on Saturday, and finished it up this morning. Originally I thought I would make a "quick" card for my brother-in-laws b-day...but the card just kept growing! Ha!
Here's what I came up with using the new Circle Thinlit Die set:
 So the first picture is of the front of the card. I used a large close pin to hold it closed.
The next picture is of the card just standing so you can see the circle thinlit.
This next picture is what it looks like when you start to open the card....
This is what it looks like with the first "flap" open......
And here's what it looks like on the inside. : )  This was soooo much fun to make! 

RECIPE:
STAMPS: You're Amazing
INK: Night of Navy, Ruby Red, Baked Brown Sugar, Daffodil Delight and Bashful Blue
PAPER: Whisper White, Ruby Red, Night of Navy, Baked Brown Sugar, Baked Brown  Sugar, Ruby Red and Night of Navy DSP
ACCESSORIES: Circle Thinlits Die set, Honeycomb embossing folder, Ticket Duo Builder punch, 2 1/2" circle punch, Circles Dies, Linen Thread, Blender Pen, Ruby Red Button, sponge daubers.

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy stamping!


1 comment:

  1. love this card; you did an awesome job with it.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.