Wednesday, August 28, 2013

FMS#101- Beware

Okay, I have to admit that I really shouldn't be stamping this week as I  really have NO spare time to stamp, but did- quickly this morning. My bad.  We are sending my son off to college tomorrow (bright and very early)...I made my salsa from the garden veggies last night and of course we have open house forour other 2 children, not to mention we are going to our Cabin after the send off of Josh. So here's a quick post of the card I made this morning. : )
Here's the sketch: 

And here's my card:

 I love Halloween...have I mentioned that before?  Yep, I love it. : )


No recipe today sorry!.....enjoy the rest of the week...and see you next week!  Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Your card was the reason I decided to dust off my Halloween stamps and create a card for this sketch! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! I love the way you've used the washi tape, and the splattered hexagons give a great Halloween effect. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.