Saturday, August 10, 2013

Birthday Wishes: cQc #201



Last night I made time to play along with the colourQ Challenge #201.  A rich color combination that I would not have thought of putting together myself. But after seeing the examples and after making my own version, it appears that these colors are pretty darn awesome together! : )  Here's the sketch:

And here's what I came up with:



Can I just say how much I love, love the Modern Mosaic embossing folder?  It is so pretty, and makes the Basic Gray card stock really stand out in a very elegant way.
RECIPE:
STAMPS: Flower Shop, Mosaic Madness and Four You
INK: Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy and Soft Sky
PAPER: Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy and Soft Sky
ACCESSORIES: Modern Mosaic embossing folder, Pansy and Boho Blossoms punches, Basic Pearls, Large Basic Pearls and Calypso Coral Ribbon (retired).

Happy Saturday!  Hope you get to stamp a latte!




 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Anette, love everything about it, love how you used the colors! thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette-
    I am just loving the card you made here- Can u please verify
    the large flower punch- im not finding that in my current SU Book!
    BEAUTIFUL card design!
    Thank U...
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The large flowers are punched out using the Pansy punch...page 183, item #130698. The smaller flower in the center of the flower is the Boho Blossom punch...# 119858. thank you for the nice comment! : )

      Delete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.