Tuesday, July 16, 2013

CASED myself...and a Stamping Share Tip

Last night I decided to make another birthday card for my cousin's daughter, who is turning eleven at the end of the month.   I picked out my stamp set and DSP paper and then thumbed through my card stash and decided to CASE one of my own cards.  Why recreate the wheel if it still works, right?  In this post  HERE  it is the second card that I cased from SAB 2013.  Although, I must say I love both of the cards in that post....  : )
Anyways, here's what I came up with:

So nice to be able to whip up a card in a short amount of time!  Spare time in the summer is rare these days!  I think it turned out bright and cheery! Perfect for the sweet young eleven year old I made it for. : )
 And notice the sides of the " Your Amazing"? I first die cut the stamped words with the largest die from the  Apothecary Accents Framelits and then I die cut the ends (one at a time) using the NEW Deco Labels Collection Framelits.
 Hopefully the pictures explain it better.
 Very easy to do and really makes the words from this stamp set stand out perfectly. : )

RECIPE:
STAMPS: You're Amazing and That's the Ticket
INK: Night of Navy
PAPER: Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Melon Mambo and Gingham Garden DSP
ACCESSORIES: Apothecary and Deco Label Framelits, Essentials Paper piercing pack, Modern Mosaic embossing folder, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon, Ticket Duo Builder, Boho Blossoms and Itty Bitty Shapes punches, Basic Pearls and Dimensionals.

I hope you enjoyed the Stamping Share Tip!  Stay cool!  It's over 90 degrees here!


1 comment:

  1. Very clever...makes that die cut a much more manageable size for putting on the front of a card.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.