Friday, July 19, 2013

Another Birthday Card...for my other nephew!

Yes, I do have a lot of birthdays in the summer months...how about you?  I admit I have a large stash of cards but not very many are for the special little ones in my life. Plus, its extra fun to make an extra special card for an extra special nephew. Right????  Here's what I made for my other nephew who turned "4":
 Lots of fun adding the "sparkling bubbles" for the fish and propellers. : )
RECIPE:
STAMPS: By Sea (retired) and Memorable Moments
INK: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight
PAPER: Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Pacific Point DSP (retired)
ACCESSORIES: Ovals Framelits, Occasions paper piercing pack, Chevron  embossing folder, Daffodil Delight marker, Cupcake Builder punch and Itty Bitty Shapes punch -for the bubbles, 2-way glue pen,  Dazzling Diamonds glitter and dimensionals.
Have a great weekend!  Hope you get to stamp a latte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.