Thursday, May 9, 2013

Pool Party Wedding

Here is another wedding card I made using the very fun All Dressed Up Framelits. I cut a window out of a piece of Pool Party card stock using  the Window Framelits Die and ran the card base thru the Lacy Brocade embossing folder (retiring on May 30th!).  A piece of Pool Party DSP was placed behind the window opening and this was matted onto a piece of Basic Black card stock. 
 However, I decided it needed to sparkle, so I added 2 strips of Silver Glimmer paper to the sides and in between the Basic Black and Pool Party layers (no need to use a whole piece!).  This then gave me the reason to add a belt to make the wedding dress sparkle too. : )
I used the Paper Doilies (love them!) to form the dress bottom. This time I used one Paper Doily that was cut into a 1/4 and 3/4 piece and wrapped around the dress. I also cut two scallops off another doily for the top of the dress.  I the used the Scallop Oval from the Oval Framelits to create the very bottom of the dress.  This piece as well as the top part of the dress where embossed using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.   Flowers and Basic Rhinestones were added for the final touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.