Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mojo Monday 287



Hello, stampers! Yesterday I made a card following the Mojo Monday 287 sketch.  Here is the sketch layout:


And here is the card  I made using the Sycamore DSP as my color inspiration with the All Dressed Up Framelits.
 This was my first time using the All Dressed Up Framelits.  Again, I didn't order it right away...boy that was silly of me!  I absolutely love it and can't wait to make all kinds of cool outfits for parties, weddings, and just plain fun. : )  There are soooo many cards out there in blog land - the possibilities are endless!
 For some reason I had my mind set on making a long sleeve shirt.  For those that know me, I love ruffles and airy sleeves...so I loved how this turned out.
 I colored the Basic Rhinestones with an orange Sharpie marker.
RECIPE:
STAMPS: Fabulous Phrases
PAPER: Sycamore Street DSP, Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfruit and Pool Party  card stock;
INK: Stazon Black
ACCESSORIES: All Dressed Up Framelits, Fancy Fan and Square Lattice Embossing folders, Paper Doilies, 1 1/4" scallop circle and 1" circle punches, Scallop Oval punch and Modern Label punch, Basic Rhinestones.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.