Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter!

Hello, and Happy Easter to all my fellow stampers! Today, I am sharing an egg shaped Easter card and matching basket.  The Easter card was made back in February by my club ladies, and I recently decided it needed a matching basket. : )
 I had to use Mr. Bunny to hold up the card in the first picture.  The picture below is with the card untied and standing open along with a side profile of the basket.  The paper handle appears to be scrunched a bit! I guess I have been handling it too much! : )  I don't see any candy in it...hmmmm
 The next two pictures are just close ups of the card and basket showing the layered flowers.  We used Pool  Party embossing powder and embossed the Secret Garden flowers onto Pool Party, Tangerine Tango and Rich Razzleberry card stock.  No painting or coloring required!

 A very bright and cheery card for Easter!
RECIPE:
STAMPS: Secret Garden, Feeling Sentimental (SAB 2013), and Teeny Tiny Wishes
INK: Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit and Vera Mark ink
PAPER: Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Pool Party and Sycamore Street DSP (SAB 2013)
ACCESSORIES: Secret Garden Framelits, Ovals Framelits, Occasions Paper-Piercing Pack, Bitty Banners Framelits, Pool Party Embossing powder, Tangerine Tango Satin ribbon (SAB 2013)  Basic Pearls, Subtle Glimmer Brads, and Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch.

May you have a blessed Easter celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.