Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sneak Peak goodies

Good afternoon, stampers! I have to confess that I was supposed to wrap presents today, but I really did not have the desire to get it done.  I touched my new goodies as I cleaned up my stamping area a few days ago, and while strolling by with the laundry this afternoon...I decided that it would OK for me to make just one card, and wrap presents later. :  )   Here's what I came up with:
 I used the new paper called "More Amore" Specialty DS paper, which will be available starting January 3, 2013.  The colors for this card are: Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Basic Gray and Very Vanilla.  Love the new paper!  It will make awesome Valentine and Wedding cards. : )
Recipe:
Hearts a Flutter stamp set (new!) and matching Hearts a Flutter Framelits (new!), Wacky Wishes (hostess stamp set), Paper Doily Sizzlits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Primrose Petals ink, Pool Party ink, Very Vanilla craft pad, Very Vanilla embossing powder, Pool Party embossing powder (new!), Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon (cut in half), Itty Bitty Shapes punch, Scallop Edge punch, Basic Pearls and Sponge daubers, and paper piercing tool.

I must say, I feel much better.  Glad I waited to warp presents till later!   Happy stamping! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.