Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Merry Christmas Ornament

The weekend goal was achieved!  I made twenty cards to bring my total closer to the 90+ cards I make. Ya-who!  And my little guy's team took home the consolation trophy....so a pretty good weekend here in Minnesota. : )
Here's another Christmas share for you:
 Lots of goodies used for this card. I embossed the ornament from Ornament Keepsakes in Very Vanilla embossing powder onto Real Red card stock.  This was then matted onto an Early Espresso piece of card stock that was cut using the Window Frames Die. It was also paper pierced with the Festive template.  I also added the "Merry  Christmas" center using the 1 1/4" scallop circle with the matching Mixed Melody Hostess stamp set.
All this was matted onto a piece of Lacy Brocade embossed Very Vanilla card stock.  Add some Basic Pearls, and walla...a Christmas keeper!  Love my paper piercing templates!!  It really makes hand made cards pop!.  Have a great day!  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.