Wednesday, October 31, 2012

EEEK! It's Halloween!

Happy  Halloween to all my friends, my family and my fellow stampers!  Here is my favorite card that I made this year for Halloween using the very cute Bat from the Googly Ghouls stamp set.  : )
 The full moon was made first by punching a circle out of a sticky note, and then sponging More Mustard and Tangerine Tango ink in a circular motion into the punched out circle area.  Next, I placed the punched out circle piece over the moon and sponged Basic Black ink onto the card stock using a torn piece of paper to make the cloudy sky.
 The moon was also made similarly but I sponged my White craft pad into the punched out circle area of the sticky note.
Have a great Halloween!  Hope you get lots of treats! (save your dark chocolate for me!).   Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.